Monday, March 1, 2010

My Visit with Cara

Yes, it has been a while since I have written a post. It's been a little busy in the Miner household. The first weekend in February I went to Florida to visit with Cara before Peyton arrives. It was mostly a girls weekend and I had a blast. We went out to dinner for Cara's 29th birthday to the Melting pot. Friday we laid out at the pool all day and drank. :) I had some delicious cocktails, and Cara has the virgin alternatives. My body also hasn't seen the sun in like 2 years, so needless to say I got burnt!! They live in a retirement community, and I have to say that I have never ever seen that many old wrinkly bodies in 2 pieces in my life. Man I sure hope I can retire that way. We also went and saw the movie "Dear John". Shopped a little and did a whole lot of nothing.. My favorite vacations..... Here are a few pics from my visit.







Yes, Cara and I had to go down the slides.



My lunch....



The next time I see these two, they will be parents. I am so excited to meet Peyton.

Yeah, they have alligator everywhere in their community. Freaked me out a little.

1 comment:

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

HOORAYYYYY!!! and yes even though it's a retirement community there are many younger people too...ahahah!! it's like we just crashed grandma's house!! !hahahahaha!! wish you'd come back!!