Monday, March 1, 2010

My Allie

Just some more pictures of my little Allie. She sure is growing and it's crazy to think that next week she will be 18 months. Where has the time gone?????

She loves, loves wearing Brock and I shoes.

She loves looking at herself in the mirror. She makes the funniest faces. The other day I saw her looking at herself in this mirror holding a book. I guess she wanted to see what she looked like reading. I was laughing so hard......She is so silly and cute.

This is what Brock and Allie got me for Valentines day. A mouse pad and coffee mug for me to take to work. So cute.......

1 comment:

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

very cute pad and mug...now you can think about them all the time!! hooray!! i'll send ya a cara trash can ;)
j/k....
LOVIN the allie hair and her precious poses....she's lookin more and more like her mommy every day i LOVE IT!