Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthday's!!!!!!!!!

We have been a little busy in the Miner household. We had a string of birthday's the last few weeks. To start it off, Jill and I finally turned 28 on August 20th. It sure don't feel that old.

Next, my nephew Liam turned 1 on August 26th. Liam had his birthday party at our house. Haylie did a construction/truck theme. It was really cute. I wish I would have gotten more pics of it. Most of it is on video. He really tore into his cake. Too cute!!!
Brock turned 31 on August 29th. A big group of us all went out to Eischen's for some beer and fried chicken. I hadn't been there in so long and was extremely excited about it. Grandpa watched Allie for us so we got to have a long night out. We had a great time.

My Dad's birthday was September 2nd so we also celebrated that at my grandparents house..

Next up, is Allie's birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! EVERYONE!!!