Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I have to say, that I had a wonderful 1st Mother's day. Brock and Allie showered me with love and attention and I also got some wonderful gifts. Brock scheduled me an appointment to get microdermabrasion on my face and also bought me an elliptical machine. Allie got me some Shirley Temple movies and Disney Princess movies. I think she shopped for herself, but I loved it. :) How spoiled am I???


We spent saturday with Brock's mom Linda and the rest of the family.

Allie and Nana

Trinity, Allie and Aunt Keri

Allie helped us open our presents. Her favorite thing was the tissue paper. She kept trying to shove it in her mouth. Silly girl..




Sunday I was lazier than I have been since Allie was born. It was so nice to sleep in and get breakfast in bed. What a wonderful husband I have.

And then Sunday night we went out to dinner with my mom.

Nani and Allie

She's a ham when she wants to be....
( yeah, so i didnt get one picture with Allie on Mother's day. I'm always to busy taking her picture with everyone else. :( I guess no one else thought to do it for me. :)

1 comment:

Conrad & Cara Deese said...

loving the mother's weekend outfits!! it's good that you were spoiled!! you should you work every other day of the YEAR!! ahah!